CALL FOR SUBMISSION | BRILLIANT FLASH FICTION
Brilliant Flash Fiction is an online quarterly literary journal established in 2014 by Dawn Lowe and Laurie Scavo. Ed Higgins joined Dawn and Laurie in 2015.
Submissions are open 365 days a year, and there are no reading fees. Brilliant Flash Fictionwelcomes submissions from writers at all levels of experience.
Tell a story in 1,000 words or less.
Email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please send original, unpublished work.
- We accept all fiction genres. No graphic violence or pornography, please.
- Be sure to paste your story into the body of your email and also attach it as a .doc file. Do NOT send PDF files.
- Please do not submit more than two stories quarterly (during a 3-month period).
- At present, no payment is available. Authors will enjoy sharing their work with an appreciative audience.
- Simultaneous submissions will be considered.
- Authors whose submissions are accepted will retain all rights to their work after publication.
- Please do not submit poetry, stories exceeding the 1,000-word limit (even by one extra word), photo-illustrations or artwork of any kind.
All submissions (for participants interested in being featured for the second quarter) are to be made before the quarter ends April till July