The 2019 International Gio Peace Essay Contest for Young People has opened for submissions. If you’re a prolific writer under the age of 25, you might be interested in applying for this Goi Peace Foundation-organized free-to-enter contest. This is the 20th edition of the contest. To commemorate this special edition, the organizers have chosen a special theme: “Creating a Society Full of Kindness.”
“Creating a Society Full of Kindness”
What does “Kindness” mean to you? How do you think we can create a kinder society?
Carry out ten acts of kindness, and then use your experience as inspiration in writing your essay (your essay does not need to be about your acts of kindness).
International Essay Contest c/o The Goi Peace Foundation
1-4-5 Hirakawacho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 102-0093, Japan
(1) your name
(2) category (Children or Youth)
(3) age as of June 15, 2019
(8) phone number
(9) school name (if applicable)
(10) your essay title
(12) word count
(13) list of ten acts of kindness you performed (describe briefly).
The following awards will be given in the Children’s category and Youth category respectively:
* 1st prize winners will be invited to the award ceremony to be held in Tokyo, Japan on November 23, 2019 and will receive the Minister of Education Award. (Travel expenses will be covered by the organizer.)
* Additional awards (Recognition for Effort, Best School Award, School Incentive Award) will be given if applicable.
* All prize winners will be announced on October 31, 2019 on this website. Certificates and gifts will be mailed to the winners in December 2019.
All submissions are to be made before the deadline June 15, 2019
Find extra details on their website by clicking here
© 2019 Arthut.| Powered by Mckodev