Schooling as defined by the diction is a type of education received in an educational institute which normally involves a teacher dishing out knowledgeable words to the students and at the end of the term ask them to regurgitate all or some of what they've been taught for the whole term in an examination to ensure their success for promotion but, is this really what education should be?
In the following videos, spoken words artists dish out their minds as to what school should be and what not, enjoy and if you deem it right, let others hear of this.
Here goes nothing!!
1. WHAT IS SCHOOL FOR? by Prince Ea
2. A POEM ABOUT SCHOOL by Oscar Wayne
3. HEY SCHOOL, WAKE UP by Jon Jorgenson
4. PROBLEM WITH WHAT"S TAUGHT IN SCHOOL by Fong Tran
5. A NEW PERSPECTIVE ON SCHOOL by Tonia Brown
6. WHY I HATE SCHOOL BUT LOVE EDUCATION by Suli Breaks